Are you a Project Engineer?
Do you want to work for the UK’s leading Technology, Innovation and Research Centre for Offshore Renewable Energy?
Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult is recruiting PROJECT ENGINEERS for the site in Aberdeen for our Floating Wind sector.
The role will lead the scoping, development and delivery of projects within ORE Catapult and the Floating Offshore Wind Centre of Excellence. Our Project Engineers are at the forefront of sector innovation and leading a pivotal change in the offshore renewables industry.
What will I do?
- Collaborate with project partners to deliver technical collaborative research and innovation projects
- Provide technical leadership to project teams, management and business development colleagues, on the technical aspects of floating offshore wind within offshore renewables
- Work closely with the Floating Wind team and across members of other workstreams
- Develop and present new project ideas internally and to the wider industry
- Manage the delivery of work by engineers and external consultants
- Provide subject matter leadership in FOW-related projects
- Develop, lead and provide input in industry workshops
- Collaborate with FOW technology developers and wider supply chain
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Engineering, Scientific subject or equivalent experience
- Good level of experience in the industry or a related field
- Stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Proven experience in the successful delivery of technical engineering tasks
- Able to work simultaneously on multiple projects in different disciplines
- Awareness of floating wind and the wider offshore wind industry
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Knowledge and experience of working with supply chains
What do we offer?
- Salary around £40k, depending on experience
- Some working at home
- 38 days holidays including flexible bank holidays and option to buy 5 days extra
- Open working environment with great potential for development
- Pension, annual bonus, life assurance and health care scheme as standard
Please note, we are unable to offer any kind of visa sponsorship for this role